- Integrated 4-port USB 3.0 hub - connect external hard drives, bus-powered controllers and other USB peripherals
- Six surge-protected AC power sockets
- Four USB 3.0 type A sockets for data or charging
- One USB 3.0 type B connector for connecting to a PC
- One 2.1A USB type A connector for mobile device charging
Old-fashioned power strips just aren’t up to the task of powering all the devices you have today. Some of your equipment still uses the traditional AC power plug, but much of the gear you currently own—and will own tomorrow— is powered by USB. It would be nice to have a single power strip that handles everything at once.
That’s exactly what the PD11 Power Strip does for you. You can connect 11 pieces of equipment at the same time, with six AC outlets and five USB ports. One of the USBs is a dedicated 5V 2.1A charging port, for even greater convenience. You’ll also enjoy full-speed data communications over USB 3.0, backwards compatible with USB 2.0 devices.
Sometimes, it’s the really simple “How come no one thought of this before” items that make our lives easier and more satisfying. That’s the Alto Professional PD11 Power Strip.
- Maximum Output Current: 15 amps
- Line Cord: 6 ft., captive, 14 AWG, with 3-conductor Edison plug
- Operating Voltage: 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- Spike Protection Mode: Line to neutral
- Spike Clamping Voltage: 185 VAC peak @ 3000 amps
- Energy Dissipation: 1800 joules
- Maximum Surge Current: 6000 amps
- Maximum Continuous Operating Voltage: 130 VAC RMS
- Response Time: 1 nanosecond
- Noise Attenuation: 10 db @ 10 kHz; 40 db @ 100 kHz; 50 db @ 500 kHz
- USB Charger: 5 V, 3.1 A
- Dimensions (width x depth x height): 3.8” x 3.4” x 1.6”; 96 mm x 86 mm x 41 mm
- Weight: 2.6 lbs.; 1.2 kg