The MS powered speaker cabinets include some quite exclusive innovations such as switch mode power supply and digital power circuitry (in selected models) that make them the lightest powered cabinets of this kind ever made. The small and compact Stage Monitor models are presented with an ultra-dynamic 420 watt amplifier built in while the top model MS 154A includes a digital amplifier able to deliver 1500 watt of power. Both the Stage Monitors and the Full Range models includes another ▲LTO innovation: The MODELLER. Thanks to this circuitry User can select 16 different "sound models" for different taste and Applications. The ▲LTO Modeller offers sound presets especially thought for application with or without subwoofer, for Voice optimised applications, for Disco Music, for Jazz, for Rock & Roll among others.
- Power System: 150W Bi-Amp (120W-LOW/30W-HIGH) RMS 250W Bi-Amp (200W-LOW/50W-HIGH) in EIAJ Standard
- Frequency Response: MODELLER presets setting
- Maximum SPL @ 1m: 118dB continuous/121dB peak
- Coverage (H×V) : 70° × 70° nominal
- Transducer Low: 8" Woofer, 1.5" voice coil, with double ventilation
- Transducer High: 1" Neodymium on Spherical Horn (Tractrix contour)
- Active Crossover: 2kHz under analog processor
- Input Connector: LINE-COMBO/LINK-XLR-F Balanced (15kΩ)
- Input Sensitivity: Line 0dBu
- External Control: MODELLER with 16 Preset/Volume Control/Power ON with Green LED/Clip Limiter with Red LED/Ground Lift
- Power Supply: AC-220/240V or AC-110/120 Volt, with Switching Power Mode
- Enclosure Construction: MDF wood cabinet, glued and reinforced, black painted, one metal handle and rubber foot
- Mounting/Suspension: Two point for suspension, one metal pole-mount, optional bracket.
- Dimensions (H×W×D) : 493 × 304 × 293mm (19.4" × 12" × 11.5")
- Weight: 12.1kg (26.7 lb)