- 4-channel mixer with stereo (2) 1/4
- 16-bit, 44.1/48 kHz signal stereo in / stereo out via USB for easy recording and playback
- (2) XLR inputs with gain trim, switchable high-pass filters, and 48V phantom power
- (4) 1/4
- Compatible with iOS devices via the Apple to USB Camera Adapter (sold separately)
- Dual-band EQ on XLR inputs for accurate tone control
- 15 DSP Alesis effects with footswitch bypass control and aux bus for external processing
- Multicolor LED metering for real-time, visual level feedback
- Headphone output with independent level control for additional monitoring and mixing
- Class-compliant USB for plug-and-play support on both Mac and PC
Mix Live Sound and Record Via USB
Desktop audio, solved.
The ZMX-100FX is a four-channel desktop mixer with a USB digital audio interface that lets you mix live, in the home studio, and record audio directly to a computer. This compact mixer is perfect for using in computer-recording setups, intimate live-sound environments, video-editing and production studios, and portable podcasting setups. It outputs line-level analog audio and stereo 16-bit, 44.1/48 kHz digital audio over USB for recording low-noise, CD-quality mixes directly to your Mac or PC.
Plug It in
The ZMX-100FX mixer has four input channels, all of which can accept a 1/4" line input. You can plug XLR microphones into channels one and two, including condensers thanks to the selectable 48V-phantom power supply. You can also plug a guitar or bass directly into channel one's switchable high-impedance input. A stereo, 1/4" headphone output has its own level control for private monitoring.
Get In The Mix
Ideal for live sound engineering or home recording, ZMX-100FX features onboard volume, pan, and EQ controls for making quick, accurate adjustments to your mix. The ZMX-100FX mixer has a two-channel, five-stage, multicolor LED meter for visual monitoring the main output level. Channels one and two offer switchable high-pass filtering at 75Hz to reduce low-frequency rumble, handling, and wind noise. Channels one and two provide high- and low-shelving EQs, independent gain trims, and have independent pan controls. For convenient stereo mixing and recording, channels three and four are configured as a stereo pair at the level and pan controls.
Record Via USB
The ZMX-100FX contains a complete USB recording interface. Plug the ZMX-100FX’s class-compliant USB connection into your Mac or PC without the need for software drivers and enjoy a digital-direct stereo connection with virtually any audio software application. The ZMX-100FX enables bidirectional stereo playback, so you can record the stereo Main output into your computer and listen back using the mixer as an interface from software to headphones and monitoring loudspeakers. Pro Tools | First comes bundled with ZMX-100FX and gives you a powerful software environment to record, edit, and bounce down your mixes. Plus, you can record stereo audio directly to your iPad with the Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit (sold separately).
The ZMX-100FX comes with high-quality Alesis DSP effects that include spacious reverbs, delays, phasers, and much more. For lush mixes, the internal effects processors enables you to add extra depth to live sound--say, a long delay on the vocalist's channel--or beef up dry recordings with some extra ambiance. Now, you can use professional audio effects with your mixer whether you're out mixing the live gig or at home recording at your desktop.
- Line (CH 1, 2): 10 KΩ input impedance 5.5 mV ~ 4.9 V RMS sensitivity for max output
- Mic (CH 1, 2): 600 Ω input impedance balanced 700 mV RMS sensitivity for max output
- Line (CH 3, 4): 700 mV RMS sensitivity for max output
- HPF (CH 1, 2): 200 Hz (-1 dB), 80 Hz (-3 dB), 20 Hz (-24 dB)
- Line: 7 V RMS max
- Headphone: 0.5 W into 47 Ω
- Line: > 92 dB
- (max output; JIS A-weighted) Mic: > 62 dB
Frequency Response: Line: 20 Hz – 20 kHz (± 0.5 dB), Mic: 20 Hz – 15 kHz (± 0.5 dB)
Channel Equalizer: Bass: ± 14 dB @ 80 Hz, Treble: ± 14 dB @ 12 kHz
Channel Fader Kill: > 90 dB @ 1 kHz
Crosstalk: > 85 dB @ 1 kHz
Interface: USB 1.1 or higher (stereo in and stereo out)
15 DSP Alesis effects with footswitch bypass control and aux bus for external processing
Power Adapter: 18 VDC, 800 mA
Dimensions: 7 3/4 L x 6 W x 2" H