Cumberland, RI USA (June 17, 2015)—Alto Professional (altoprofessional.com), the world’s leading innovator for live performance reinforcement products, today announced the introduction of an exciting new product at infoComm15, the world’s largest trade event for Audio/Visual professionals.
TSL115 Active Loudspeaker with Circular LED Array
This is Alto Professional’s incredibly popular and successful 15-inch, 800-watt TS115A Active Loudspeaker, now with the added excitement and capability of built-in interactive LED lighting. There are countless small- to medium-sized events where top-quality PA/DJ sound and celebratory lighting are needed: backyard weddings, graduation parties, karaoke contests, pool parties, coffee house performances, recitals, reunions, anniversary observations and more. In every one of these situations, large, expensive, complicated stacks of equipment and lighting are both inappropriate and unnecessary. Alto Professional’s TSL115 powered speaker fulfills all these requirements with an easily-transportable, easy-to-set up unit.
An overview of the TSL115’s thoughtful features and sophisticated performance characteristics gives an accurate indication of its suitability for a wide variety of uses:
- Built-in circular around-the-woofer LED array provides brilliant light show
- Five customizable lighting modes: Mood, Meter, Mix, Pulse, Party
- Brightness control lets you adjust or disable LEDs
- Custom Color Control—easily adjust the desired mix of Red, Green, and Blue lighting
- Adds powerful sound and visual flair to any sound reinforcement/DJ gig
- Ultra-portable form factor for clean, uncluttered setups
- 800 Watts of Class D power pounds out exciting sound
- 15” low-frequency transducer, 1” neodymium driver
- Contour switch for increased EQ control
- Wide-angle audience coverage fills the entire room
- Two Mic/Line combo inputs with independent volume controls
- XLR output to link speakers
- Lightweight, trapezoidal cabinet with handles
- Use as a traditional upright loudspeaker or as floor wedge monitor
- Stand and pole-mountable or flyable
It also has a Demo Mode that automatically shows off its many lighting operations on the dealer’s floor, so customers can experience the TSL115’s amazing capabilities.
“Alto Professional is well-established as one of the world’s leading sound reinforcement companies for any size environment,” said Dustin Plumb, Product Manager for Alto Professional. “With the TSL115, we’ve combined our signature sound with exciting lighting, turning an ordinary event into a memorable special occasion. There is nothing else that combines great sound, dramatic mood/party lighting, easy setup and affordability like the Alto TSL115.”
U.S. pricing and availability of the TSL115 will be as follows:
$499.00 ea. available Fall 2015 at Alto Professional dealers
Please visit us in Orlando FL at infoComm15, June 17-19, Booth 601.
For more information, visit altoprofessional.com.
About Alto Professional
Established in 2000, Alto Professional (altoprofessional.com) manufactures a full line of world-class Live Performance Reinforcement equipment. Using modern manufacturing techniques, cutting-edge DSP technology, and sophisticated design, Alto Professional’s products are precision-engineered to provide both exceptional performance and exceptional value for performing musicians and live sound engineers. Alto Professional is a member of the premier family of brands known as inMusic (inmusicbrands.com).